Sunday, September 03, 2006

Myspace rantings


I was reading over my blogs on myspace and thought these were kind
of funny, so here you go.



Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Shake hands everyone

I've been trolling around this myspace thing and have found a whole host of bad memories and general curiosities.

So far I've seen more naked pictures of creepy people then war and peace has verbs, I've found a guy's profile whom a friend of mine is apparently dating but his profile says that not only is he single...he's looking for a serious relationship, I've found other girls with my haircut, especially one girl that I was almost friends with....what up with that!

On the plus side I've found people that I like and would like to be friends with....or even just myspace friends with, and I've been able to spy on people from the dark corners of my past....I've got to get a new haircut. (I got my hair cut shortish and have since decided that I'll go back to having it longish regardless of said almost friend...which was really a dodged ball of drama by not becoming friends...long story...another day)

So I must say that myspace you strange land of mythical beasts, you're okay in my books.


Monday, July 17, 2006

Sunshine Current mood: ham $ cheese (this one I just enjoyed the current mood option and made myself laugh with Ham money cheese)

It's sunny out, one of those days where you forget about how much darkness usually envelopes this city.

I'm sleepy, and would like some clean clothes.


Friday, July 28, 2006

Assholes and Jelly bellys

I'm not really sure what that title is supposed to mean, but what I'd like to say is that everytime I get onto this myspace thing and wander around I get this overwhelming feeling that the world is mostly made up of assholes......lots of them....everywhere.

Who am I to talk? No one...no one at all. Look at the photo of me! I'm eating a giant piece of steak with no remorse, just arrrslurp mmmmmm and in my belly you go Mr. cow. (see above photo)

I think the only cure for dealing with assholes, or in my case simply looking in the mirror, is a handful of jelly bellys.

No comments: