Saturday, September 16, 2006

Joe's art opening

Here are some photo's from our party last night. I can't upload more then a few at a time so I'll have to do this in sections.


This is a not so flattering photo of Prophecy and her sister. Prophecy is a very beautiful woman, she has very high cheek bones like a super model and an infectious smile. Her sister I met for the first time last night, she's young, shy, and very sweet.


This is Graham, we love Graham. He's a walking ray of sunshine....and cute too!


DJ Alan was kind enough to help us out with an AMAZING musical selection. Who knew that Karma police by Radiohead would work as a reggae tune. Any DJ that has the courage to end a night with the theme song 'Real American Hero' has courage unknown to most of humanity.


JULIUS!!!!! Were do I begin. Warm, funny, smart, positive, hardworking and a pleasure to be around. That's our friend Julius...damn good cook too.



This is the artist Joe...bad picture I know. This man is a true artist. His work is so amazing. Dane and I bought two pieces that work well together....and you all know that I have a general distaste for a lot of art. It's so refreshing to see someone creating genuinely, honestly, with humour and technical skill. If he doesn't become one of Canada's most sought after artists then the state of out culture in in worse disrepair then I thought.

No comments: