Saturday, September 16, 2006

More Pictures

More Photos!


Dane!






Dane and Veronika (Me!)


Elaine Corden Everybody! Thanks for bartending pretty lady!


Elaine Corden's very long and slender legs everybody!


This is Karmin, and we both love this photo 'cause it looks like we're in a bad ass girl band.
She's so cute!

unfortunately there were a lot of people who's photo's I didn't get. This was a VERY mellow Lark party....which I must say was really nice. Dane and I are starting to get tired from working 7 days a week and the parties are fun, but man are they ever a lot of work!

There will be more photos from the party up soon. I got shanghaied by a bunch of girls for a fast photo session....I've never felt so high on estrogen before. They even asked Danes permission to take me out with them sometime ...like I need permission! Hockey season is upon us after all.

No comments: