Saturday, September 16, 2006

Comment for Elaine

I left this comment for Elaine on her Trifective blog. Read her blog, it's good.



Sometimes I feel itchy from the inside out and I can't scratch the itch because it travels. I think that it's also known as feeling so tired you feel giddy.

Also, I do stand up comedy in my mind to try to get myself to fall asleep. You already know that Elaine and I feel it's time I come out with my little secret. I do stand up comedy when I'm trying to fall asleep. I have one problem though...I have never in the many years of doing this come up with a punch line.

Like for example today I turned on the tv and was 'shanghaied' by a very old episode of 90210. So tonight I'll be lying in bed making jokes up about the peach pit and Emily Valintine. Punchline anyone?

I know you Understand Elaine.

No comments: