Monday, June 19, 2006

Lark & Ea picture sampling

"Hi Paul" (Reggie's twin brother) "You want to go to Elaine's and have some Champaign?" and that's just what they did. Elaine wooed some people away from the shop with the promise of alcohol. Which would explain why when Dane and I crawled up the stairs three hours later and found her cat Jim in the hall with his paws jammed under her door and his face smushed up against it.


And Shauna.......why do you want to attack and eat my camera...oh yeah...you've had some Champaign.


Oh Nick Tay you pumpkin. How pooped you are after all of the madness.


Andie....Andie....Andie......I don't really know what to say about this one.....but really, what is Elaine doing?



And Reggie. Why do you and Shauna both want to eat my camera?

So this is a small selection of photo's from the party. There are many, many more that I will have Shauna post on the Lark website. I've been having a lot of trouble getting pictures up on this blog recently so this'll be it for now.

4 comments:

elaine said...

Good lord. I guess that is revenge for all my meaty photos of you. Worst. Bartender. Ever.

veronika said...

You are The. Best. Bartender. Ever.

I can take down any photos you'd like. I'm not into making my friends feel humiliated.

You and Andie are awsome!

elaine said...

of course you don't have to take them down! I have no shame!

veronika said...

That makes two of us!