Saturday, June 10, 2006

Dane's Birthday Part 1a

This is going to have to happen in pieces as I can't upload all of the photos from Dane's Birthday party in one go for some reason that I don't understand.


Here is a photo of Elaine. She is fast becoming one of my favourite people.


This is Stephanie and Steven. Stephanie owns Umeboshi, by far Vancouvers best shoe boutique. Stephanie is wonderful in so many ways, one of which is how genuine she is, it's refreshing. Steven is my friend Polly's fiance, and he has a hair salon (Oo La La) that he runs out of a private studio....he can serve you wine and really good espresso while cutting your hair!. I don't have a photo of Polly, she escaped my mad camera happy spree.


This is our Neighbour Jeremy. he thought that there weren't enough forks for everyone....there were, so we gave him one.One the left is Nick Tay who is a computer game designer that has organized group art shows at the shop. The next one is on Friday (June 16th), he'll also be having a solo show in December. I think that his group is fast becoming a collective with a lot of talent. Joe on the right is also a very good artist. He manages SOMA and will be having a solo show at the shop in September.


Angela and Kye were too cute to not photograph. i don't have the space to write about all of the amazing things that Angela does. She is primarily a photographer, her boyfriend Kye I don't know very well, but if he's with her he's got to be awesome.


On the left we have Rose, he's from L.A and before that the Caribbean islands. He is a part of the art collective showing at the shop on Friday, also incredibly talented. Shauna of Hey Shauna is on the right with an empty wine bottle...she was having fun! Shauna is our web designer...so back off she's too busy already!!!
Here we have Joe drinking a beer, Devon who I must say I love being around, being in her company is a natural high....and Shauna with more wine.

Hi Shauna! You're so cute.

There are more images on the way with more introductions.

1 comment:

elaine said...

you is one of my favoutire people too. And VT. I'm glad you're my neighbours. love love.