Saturday, June 10, 2006

I like Elizabeth


I saw Reggie's band 'Elizabeth' play one song a couple of weeks ago. I thought that the show started a half hour later than it did. I loved the one song though! Reggie is my friend Andie's boyfriend.

They were opening for a band called Elephant who should have been opening for them. The lead singer's voice was good not great, He liked to do three very cock star poses while singing, and the music was also good not great. Basically I didn't believe them, why I'm even spending so much time writing about a mediocre manufactured band I'm not sure.

This is a photo of Andie and Reggie, who is hiding behind a beer bottle...nice try Reggie...we can still see you. To the left we have Christine who dates Daver who is also in Elizabeth. Christine is a creature not of this earth. She is beautiful, funny and really happy. She is so happy that she floats, I'm sure her feet have never touched the ground. Elaine is to the right, I don't know the guy in the cap.
Reggie couldn't hide from my camera forever! I have a feeling that his band is going to do well. They are a lot better then most of what is out there by far....or at least that one song that I really liked.
I think that Andie and Elaine called one another they are both wearing gold shoes.......

..........wooden pendants from Lark, tank tops and dark jeans.

I had a really good time being out. Thanks Elizabeth's people!

2 comments:

miss tango said...

I guess I am missing a wooden pendant from my life. Will a wooden choker do?lol

veronika said...

Make sure your shoes are gold and a pendant will do fine!