Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Summer Heat

It's hot in this town and I think I'm the only one enjoying it! A lot of people have been coming into the store complaining about the heat, after what felt like eternal rain this is what I've been waiting for!

In Vancouver no matter how hot it gets the shade is always pleasant and the Ocean breeze freshens the air constantly so it's never thick and sticking to you like it does in Toronto.

Photo's are on the way, just not today. I have a lot a great pictures...just not the patience to upload them.

2 comments:

Claudia Davila (Fran) said...

Veronika, if you had any complaining to do about heat while enjoying an ocean breeze in the shade, I'd have to stretch my arm across Canada and pull you back to Toronto to feel the horribleness of this week's heat wave!!!

It was so bad Michael and I had to sleep on the deck outside for 5 nights straight, and working at my computer inside almost made me pass out and collapse into a puddle of boiling sweat.

Do you miss Toronto??? Well, Toronto (ie ME) misses you! Enjoy the coastal life while the sun is shining : )

veronika said...

I would love it if you could stretch your arms accross this massive country so that I could sit in the sweltering heat with you!

I would never complain about the minute flash of warmth we get here, but I would complain that it didn't last long enough.

I miss you too! maybe next year you & Michael will have to plan a trip out here that coincides with Toronto's stupid hot summer heatwave!!!