Thursday, August 03, 2006

David Emanuel Photo


Photo's finally! Here is one of David Emanuel drawing on our writers block at the store. It was a pretty interesting day. I found David (yes we were on a first name basis) to be very fun and well mannered. We talked fashion and had a few laughs.

Being on camera was kind of fun I'll admit, though I won't be racing to be on any kind of reality show anytime soon. I will receive a copy of the episode in a month or so and it will probably air sometime in the winter.

So there you have it folks. I was one degree of separation away from the British royal family for a day.

2 comments:

miss tango said...

Oooolala! One degree away from the Royal Family!
Most importantly what did you pick to wear??

veronika said...

I wore a Kulpa top, Nudie jeans and fly london wedge heels. I also had Mindan earrings, a killcrush necklace and as much make up as my face could take without me looking too drag queenish.

How is Argentina for fashion this season?