Sunday, March 19, 2006

Look ma no hands!

I fainally did it! I would like to thank Elaine and Dane for helping me out. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to write about yet. I have a story on the go that I might work on so that if anyone has any comments or ideas they can share them with me, or I may just post pictures of funny things and share my silly little thoughts.

To all of my friends in Toronto and other places in this mad mad world I hope to give you a window into Vancouver and what it's like out here....from my perspective anyhow. I have a handful of amazing friends spread out and maybe this way you all can stay connected and we can keep up with one another. For my friends here in Vancouver I hope I don't make the need for spending time together obsolete! Like Elaine said in her last blog, we seem to experience relationships via technology a lot these days. Let's not let that happen, okay?!!

1 comment:

Claudia Davila (Fran) said...

Yay!!! This will be great, write lots and post lots of photos, okay? No pressure, of course : ) I still owe you a letter, lady!

Missing you, Miguel says a big hello,
xoxo

-Claudia