Thursday, March 23, 2006

Do you ever look up from your life and realize that the world is full of crazy people? Seriously crazy people...And I'm one of them! My biggest problem is that my mouth moves independently from my brain and a lot of the time my brain isn't thinking smart things. I feel like I scare Vancouver.....Yes the whole city. I just keep talking when I know it's time to stop. That is why I have this blog, I can now edit myself and share my thoughts with so many...A few people. My favourite part is reading my friends blogs! Every time I click onto Claudia's blog I learn so much about one of my favourite things, FOOD! Elaine gets me thinking about all kinds of things I would otherwise not ever think about and Robin you have got to update! There are more photo's on the way, but my camera just died so I'll have to upload them tomorrow.

It's late in the evening so I wish you all sweet dreams!

No comments: