Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Lucky me



So Elaine has been accused by some of puting a few of her ex-boyfriends into pigeon holes. I support the act of puting mean people into any kind of hole, but apparently pigeons don't want to share theirs with jerks.

How do I know this? I walked beneath an awning around the corner from my apartment and a pigeon shat on me. It was warm and made a sploosh sound on the back of my neck. I looked up and the little fucker was leering at me, I swear it. It's ass said fuck you and it's eyes said keep your hands off my hole and quit sticking people in it.

I said immediately after I was used as a toilet "shit.....literally" I like that I got to use literally correctly.

I figure I was pretty lucky to have been so close to home and on the way back rather than out. Life is good.

Pictures of Steak night to follow....or I might just create a steak club blog where we can store images of steaks and their eaters.

Hugs
V

No comments: