Saturday, February 24, 2007

NYC Pt1

I'm really tired. So here are some quick pictures from my New York Trip with Natsumi. It's all you get right now. The stories will follow I promise.


This is a photo of Karl and Milan at an absolutely amazing place called Schillers. Every time I tried to get a photo of Milan's wife Vanja she ducked out of the frame. I think I might have a photo of her. The two of them are so sweet together.

Apparently our waiter had slapped a woman for being so rude to him right before we had arrived. I'm not sure if it was a warning, but he was nice to us and no one was assaulted so we were happy.



That's me...Look at me in New York! I am way prettier there than in Vancouver.


Isn't Natsumi so beautiful! I love this photo of her.




oh New York, I really do heart you.



This is a shot of our hotel room. Only if I know you will I tell you the name of this oasis. It's so nice there that I will keep it a secret. It was clean, comfortable, great neighbourhood and really nice staff....Except for the weird guy in the lobby at 1 am when we were coming in from our night out with Milan, Vanja and Karl. He had strange black, rubber framed glasses with thick lenses and he was going on about how he'd kill the cop that called his mother a whore. That was weird and scary. I was pressing that elevator button like you wouldn't believe. Everything sounds more scary when said with a thick NY accent. Or perhaps I've watched too many episodes of law and order.



What a lovely flower shop! So lovely I had to take a photo. I imagine the pearly gates would look a lot like this, or perhaps I just hope they do.

TTFN
xx

No comments: