Saturday, November 03, 2007

Hey Everybody!

I've had a few people request that I keep this thing moving. I just want you all to know ( Elaine, you're not the only one reading this thing!) that with Christmas coming up fast I have been super busy with the store.

Also, Dane bought Leopard for me and my mac and boy have we been busy!! There is SO much that my computer can do....so much more than just 'panda cam' believe it or not.

SO pictures and stories are on the way as soon as I get the pictures uploaded to go with the stories. I also made a video that I think is funny...I just have to edit out the beginning and end where I set the camera up then scramble to shut it off.

Oh and for those of you not in Vancouver, it's raining like crazy and this is just the start....sigh.

hugs
V

No comments: