Monday, April 03, 2006

outerspace


Here we've got Alan from the Chopping Block spinning...or doing something with two ipods and an ipod mixer...Something really good I tell ya. The celebration was really fun and for once not too stressful. It's Monday and I feel like I have rocks in my head.....there is little more then white noise between my ears. All I have to share is my rambling thoughts arranged like a collage and disconnected.

Is anyone out there reading my blog? I'm starting to feel really self indulgent.


...............................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

3 comments:

elaine said...

yes, we are reading

Anonymous said...

i second that-- we are--
keep it coming, veronika!

Anonymous said...

howdy, V! we need your blog to know what's up in your life so don't stop till you get enough (as MJ used to sing when he had (a) soul!)