Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hey Friends!

It's still raining in Vancouver.

Dane bought fish, a giant stone bowl with mollies and goldfish. Then last week he bought a GIANT tank and now we have 2 oscars. They are of the African sicklet variety.

I will post pictures of the fishbowl when there is enough light. and when we get the lights set up in the aquarium I'll get some pictures up.

Why has the sun forsaken us? I am turning translucent and grey.....wouldn't it be great if people were like octopi and you could tell how they were feeling by what colour they turned or which kind of stripes or spots they would show? If I were marine life I would be turning grey for the most part, but I would also be translucent enough for you to see my tendons and organs.

See you guys around the internet.

No comments: